Converting this character was slightly more challenging than converting Ebon Knight, mostly because she has an array of werewolf and witch abilities. But the Marvel Heroic system is very flexible and I only had to invent her werewolf limitations.
Solo d10, Buddy d8, Team d6
Tomb Raider, Loose Cannon, Worlds Traveler
Power Set: Werewolf
Enhanced Durability d8, Enhanced Speed d8, Enhanced Reflexes d8, Enhanced Senses d8, Superhuman Stamina d10, Enhanced Strength d8
- SFX: Frenzy. Add a die from the doom pool to one or more attack actions. Step up the doom pool die by +1 for each action; return it to the doom pool when you're done.
- SFX: Claws & Fangs. Add a D6 to your pool for an attack action and step back the highest die in your pool by -1. Step up physical stress inflicted by +1.
- SFX: Unleashed. Step up or double any Werewolf power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
- LIMIT: Vulnerable to Silver. In reaction rolls against successful attacks with silver weapons, replace Enhanced Durability with d4 and gain 1 PP. After suffering physical stress or trauma from silver weapons, replace Superhuman Stamina with d4 in recovery rolls and earn 1 PP (until the injury is healed).
- LIMIT: Uncontrollable Change. Gain 1 PP when you change into werewolf form involuntarily due to a full moon or emotional stress/trauma. The Watcher can force this by spending a doom die and making an emotional attack against you (in this case, you change if you become stressed out).
Power Set: Benandanti Witch
Mystic Sense d6, Sorcery Adept d8, Superhuman Dreamwalking d10
- SFX: Sleeping Potion. Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when inflicting SLEEP complications on the target (typically administered by dart gun or alchemical grenades).
- SFX: Healing. Add Benandanti Witch to your dice pool when helping others recover stress. Spend 1 PP to recover your own or another’s Physical Stress or step back your own or another’s Physical Trauma by –1.
- LIMIT: Conscious Activation. If stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Benandanti Witch. Recover Benandanti Witch when stress is recovered or you awake. If Mental Trauma is taken, shutdown Benandanti Witch until trauma is recovered.
Milestone: Call of the Wild
• Gain 1 XP when you complete an action sequence without changing into werewolf form
• Gain 3 XP when you shift into werewolf form and activate the Frenzy stunt
• Gain 10 XP when you lose control of the beat and do something horrible in wolf form
Milestone: Tomb Raider
• Gain 1 XP when you demonstrate dodge or disarm the effects of trap
• Gain 3 XP When you employ knowledge or resources from previous treasure hunt
• Gain 10 XP When you are forced to chose between the safety of an ally and taking possession of an antediluvian artifact