Translating him from ICONS wasn't too hard, though I slightly bumped up the powers of his armor to reflect my notions of what his abilities should be. Ebonite is kind of the adamantium of my setting. The "Riposte" SFX is also a complete invention, but I felt like he needed at least one more cool ability (given that he has only one power set).
AffiliationsSolo d10, Buddy d8, Team d6
Chivalry Ain't Dead, Black Man in a White Man's World, Brilliant but Under-appreciated Machinist at Blue Horizons
Power Set: Ebonite Arms
Ebonite Armor d10, Ebonite Sword d8, "Sable" the Motorcycle d8
- SFX: Invulnerable. Spend 1 PP to ignore Physical Stress or Trauma caused by kinetic energy weapons.
- SFX: Focus. If a pool includes an Ebonite Arms power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 steps larger.
- SFX: Riposte. After a successful reaction against a melee weapon attack, create an retaliatory effect or inflict stress as without spending a PP.
- LIMIT: Gear. Shutdown any Ebonite Arms and gain 1 PP Recover this trait by taking an action to recover your gear. The Watcher rolls the doom pool in opposition.
Combat Expert, Tech Expert, Vehicle Expert
Milestone: Strange Patronage
- Gain 1 XP when the miraculous properties of Ebonite make a difference in a scene
- Gain 3 XP when your access to Ebonite comes into question
- Gain 10 XP when you come face to face with the insider at Blue Horizons who is providing you with Ebonite and decide whether or not you will agree to work with him (or her).
Milestone: Vigilante of the Night
- Gain 1 XP when you bring a criminal to justice
- Gain 3 XP When you achieve notoriety in the press
- Gain 10 XP When you at least temporarily shut down the operations of a criminal organization